Mulch Seasonal Brush Labor
Kramer Tree Specialists
300 Charles Court, West Chicago IL 60185
SHARE THIS JOB
Perfect entry level opportunity in the arboriculture/tree care industry. You will work with our brush crews and our brush pickup program, as well as our leaf pickup services in the Fall. Opportunities available to work with our tree crews as well, learning to become a Production Arborist.
Learn a variety of pieces of equipment such as grapple loaders, stump grinders, skid steers and more. We support, encourage and assist staff with acquiring credentials such as CDL Class A, ISA Certified Arborist and more. Grow within our company and become a trained equipment operator, driver, climber or plant health care technician. Many opportunities for career advancement and growth.
Work is outside in a variety of weather conditions. All PPE and uniforms are provided. Year round full time employment is available for candidates interested in learning and growing in their career. Year round full time positions provide full benefits including 401k, paid time off, and holidays, health/dental/vision insurance and more.
Join our team and train to become a professional arborist making a difference in your community!
The main objectives of the Brush Collection Labor are to support the brush collection process by raking leaves and small debris from around obstacles. Providing assistance in the detailed clean-up of areas where brush was initially piled. Collection Laborers are expected to exhibit professionalism by exercising caution and following all safe driving rules and regulations.
- Report to work on time and ready to work prior to scheduled start time.
- Maintain a consistent and deliberate awareness of your surroundings, paying specific attention to vehicle operations.
- Communicate any hazards or potential hazards to the Machine Operators, drivers, and other Ground Personnel.
- Maintain consistent communication with other Collection Drivers, Transfer Drivers and the Brush Collection Manager to facilitate efficiency in the Brush Collection Operations.
- Report any damage to your immediate Supervisor.
- Willingness to work in inclement weather conditions.
- Maintain a professional appearance of yourself and equipment at all times.
- Comply with all Kramer Tree policies and guidelines such as smoking, appropriate attire, PPE, etc.
- Treat customers and the general public with respect.
- Actively participate in the implementation, and compliance of safety related programs.
REQUISITE KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
- Able to rake leaves and debris 8+ hours per day
- Stand and/or walk for extended periods of time in all types of weather
- Communicate and work effectively with others
- Lift a minimum of 20 lbs.