During this current situation with COVID-19, Kramer Tree Specialists prioritizes the health and safety of our staff, clients, and local communities. We understand the uncertainty of this situation and would like to inform our clients of the steps and guidelines that we are following to help mitigate the spread of this virus.
All Kramer Tree Specialists’ operations will remain in service until further notice. Our service work is conducted outside and capable of ensuring proper social distancing guidelines for our staff, clients, and communities. Our crews are equipped with sanitation supplies to properly clean their trucks and equipment. As we arrive on-site, our clients are not necessary to be present while the work is being done. Our goal is to execute social distancing and all other CDC guidelines to help mitigate the spread of COVID-19.
Our office operations are open as well and we are making every effort possible to have staff work from home where capable and reduce the volume of staff in our office setting. All service requests or work order questions can be called into our office or through our “Let US Help You” link on our website. Payments can also be done via phone or with a credit card on our website.
All our staff has been informed of proper guidelines for mitigating spread. These include, but not limited to –
- Frequent handwashing with soap or hand sanitizer
- Frequent cleaning of high touch areas in our trucks, equipment, and office setting
- Continual effort to maintain proper social distancing and close personal interaction
- Covering coughing or sneezing in the inside of your elbow
- Staying home from work if exhibiting symptoms consistent with COVID-19
- Self-quarantine if a roommate or home family member tests positive for COVID-19
- Suspending all non-essential staff, vendor, business or client meetings
We appreciate everyone’s understanding as we accommodate our operations to ensure the safety of our staff, clients, and local communities. If you have any questions or specifics regarding your work, please contact our office or your ISA Certified Arborist via phone or email. They will be able to assist and ensure your concerns are addressed.
Thank you for your understanding and for taking your own proper precautions during this time. As we have further updates, we will be certain to pass them along. Please stay safe and help others as you can, together we can get through this.